Wednesday, June 13, 2007

ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam!!!

Finally!! After 9 gruesome hours of cutting, slicing, clipping, pressing and pulling, I've finally finished constructing the legendary ZGMF-X10A from the Bloody Valentine War. sealing and marking took another 2 hours. After all was done, I am feeling pain in my fingers. Nonetheless, the result is certainly satisfying!
More pictures below:


Before construction

Stage 1: Body

Stage 2: Limbs

Stage 3: Armors

Almost ready for action.

Stage 4: Wings, Boosters and armaments!! Ready for action!


Final Touch: Seals and Markings:
And now I can continue my Code Geass!! ^^

-End of post-

3 comments:

Cryorazor said...

Both Gundam looks cool. So when are you going to get another Gundam to fill up your soon-to-get Detolf?

Foxstrifer said...

Not sure. Maybe gonna get Revoltech Saber or Max Factory Yuki Nagato... After I get the Detolf. xD

Cryorazor said...

Feel like getting Max Factory Suzumiya Haruhi and Nagato Yuki to complete my collection but no money(><)