Saturday, June 9, 2007

Exams + lazy = Gundam!?

I am amazed myself that even in the midst of exam I could find the time to go Berjaya Times Square today to grab a Master Grade kit Gundam - 1/100 MG Freedom Gundam, (and watching Oceans Thirteen yesterday) despite disappointments in the previous three papers! But fret not, Freedom is close... exactly at the Strike of 12.00pm Monday 11 of June and I'll be a free man(though not a very happy one)!! Exams will be over and the start of my 3 months holiday! (pun intended)

To tell the truth, Freedom was not my first choice in the list. Initially I wanted to get 1/100 MG Strike Freedom Gundam instead of Freedom. But since my brother wanted to have it, I decided that he should buy it instead of me. I switched my plan to getting the 1/100 HG Saviour Gundam (since it is much cheaper, and the Freedom Gundam maybe sometime in the future). However, a shopping walk in Times Square changed my mind. I decided to get the Freedom instead although it has close similarity with Strike Freedom which my brother is getting. Firstly, I was enticed by the displaying model - Strikingly amazing, I must say. And secondly, the unbelievable cheap price (it is a MG, but cost only RM10 more than the HG Saviour) they are selling tells me that if I chose the Saviour instead of Freedom, I don't make any sense out of myself!!

Besides the Freedom, I spotted the coveted Revolver Gunblade. Since it was the last one in stock and I am getting the Freedom (running low on cash), I decided my friend (cryorazor) should get it (and I know he wanted it more than me ^^).

I don't have the time to assemble my Freedom Gundam yet, so it will have to wait until my exams finish and Freedom will come!
More shots of Strike Freedom (in the midst of construction by technician Max(my bro la)) in the next update.

1/100 MG Freedom Gundam
1/100 MG Strike Freedom Gundam

Strike Freedom Gundam unassembled kit


-End of post-

1 comment:

Cryorazor said...

Mwhahaha...finally got Squall's Revolver. Better let me be the first to see the assembled kit or I'll slash and shoot you with the gunblade!